Event has already taken place!
Demystify Choux Pastry
For some, working with pastry is one thing, but making it is a whole other story. Choux pastry is no exception… or is it? Join Chef Ran Ai as she
For some, working with pastry is one thing, but making it is a whole other story. Choux pastry is no exception… or is it? Join Chef Ran Ai as she demystifies choux pastry making and shows you three delicious ways to use it.
Class includes: A Fox Run piping bag, a Favuzzi truffle paste and a Stonewall Kitchen dark chocolate sea salt caramel sauce ($27 Value)
- Black Truffle Gougeres (cook along)
- Profiteroles with Coffee Cream and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce (cook along)
- Éclair with Dolce de Leche, Mascarpone Whipped Cream and Pecans (demo)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China.
Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.