Join Ran as she shares some different and flavourful sweet treats recipes for sharing with friends and family. Ran will also show you how easy it is to package them
Join Ran as she shares some different and flavourful sweet treats recipes for sharing with friends and family. Ran will also show you how easy it is to package them for holiday gifts.
Class includes: A 60ml bottle of Nielsen Massey vanilla extract, a bag of Callebaut white chocolate chips, a jar of Akazu chile miso, and a 1 litre of vegetarian soup to help you with a quick super after class ($40 value)
- Pecan Sandies (Cook along)
- White Chocolate, Cranberry and Ginger Tiffin (Cook along)
- Dark Chocolate and Apricot Banana Bread (Cook along)
- Spicy Miso Chex Mix (Demo)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China. Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
Join the Event NowPassword sent via e-mail