Event has already taken place!
Italian Made Easy
Join Chef Ran Ai as she shows you how to create an easy, yet delicious, Italian meal from the comfort of your own home. Class Includes: A bag of Paese Mio
Join Chef Ran Ai as she shows you how to create an easy, yet delicious, Italian meal from the comfort of your own home.
Class Includes: A bag of Paese Mio arborio rice, a bottle of Jill’s Table olive oil, and a container of Sun Rise pure organic saffron ($45 value)
- Baby Green, Pear and Gorgonzola Salad with Honey Spiced Walnuts (Cook along)
- Prosciutto, Wild Mushroom and Saffron Risotto (Cook along/easy switch to a vegetarian version)
- Affogato (Demo)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China.
Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.