There are so many variations on meals that can be cooked in a loaf pan, from sweet to savoury — the sky’s the limit! Join Chef Ran Ai as she
There are so many variations on meals that can be cooked in a loaf pan, from sweet to savoury — the sky’s the limit! Join Chef Ran Ai as she shows you just how versatile and truly limitless “loaves” can be.
Class includes: A 9-inch loaf pan and a jar of Sacla oven baked tomato ($35 value)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Meatloaf with Maple Glaze (cook along)
- Spinach and Oven Baked Tomato Cheese Loaf (cook along)
- Almond-Cranberry Bread with White Chocolate Glaze (demo)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China. Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
Join the Event NowPassword sent via e-mail