Event has already taken place!
Pasta from Scratch
Join Chef Ran Ai as she demystifies pasta making and shows you how easy it is to make flavourful ravioli from scratch in the comfort of your own home. A pasta
Join Chef Ran Ai as she demystifies pasta making and shows you how easy it is to make flavourful ravioli from scratch in the comfort of your own home.
A pasta machine is recommended. Receive a 10 % discount on a pasta maker.
Class includes: A Sara Cucina pasta cutter, 1 bag of Molini Pizzuti pasta flour, 1 jar of Sacla Italian oven baked tomatoes, and 1 jar of Paese Mio pesto alla Genovese ($30 value)
- Basic Pasta Dough (Cook Along)
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli with Bacon and Roasted Tomato (Cook Along)
- Spaghetti with Pesto and Cream Sauce (Demo)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China.
Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.