Event has already taken place!
Ramen at Home
Bring the ramen shop to your own kitchen and join Chef Ran Ai as she shows you how easy it can be to create flavourful ramen dishes at home. Class includes:
Bring the ramen shop to your own kitchen and join Chef Ran Ai as she shows you how easy it can be to create flavourful ramen dishes at home.
Class includes: A bag of ramen, a ramen bowl, a bottle of shoyu and a jar of Okazu spicy chili miso ($30)
- Shoyu Ginger Ramen with Seared Salmon and Spinach (cook along)
- Spicy Miso Ramen with Pan Seared Tofu, Bok Choy and Corn (demo)
- Japanese Cucumber Salad with Sesame Soy Vinaigrette (cook along)
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Classes are conducted via Zoom.
About three to four days before the event, participants will receive:
• Class ID/URL and password
• Recipe package
• Shopping list (and sometimes specialty ingredients)
• Equipment list (and sometimes included kitchenwares)
Virtual Event Details
(Thursday) 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EST
A graduate of Western University and Stratford Chefs School, Ran moved to Canada in 2002 from Beijing, China.
Rooted in Chinese cuisine but trained in Classic French, Ran has worked in numerous restaurants with many types of international cuisines including French, Italian, and Japanese.