Whisky is the world’s most cherished spirit. For the most part, it is enjoyed ‘neat’ or ‘on the rocks’, without even a thought of what food might go
Whisky is the world’s most cherished spirit. For the most part, it is enjoyed ‘neat’ or ‘on the rocks’, without even a thought of what food might go along with it. However, the pairing possibilities of whisky and food are intriguing and when matched properly can be fabulous. Thanks to the global craft distilling revolution, we live in an age when there are just about as many styles, flavours and variations of whisky as there are wine.
You will also take home a Glencairn crystal tasting glass, valued at $10.99.
- Charred Citrus Salad with Fried Spiced Shallots and Turmeric Yogurt
- Cast Iron Skillet Smashburger with “Special Sauce”, Cheese and Pickles
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed with Creamy Gouda
- Whisky Marshmallow S’mores
- Homemade Cherry Bitters / Cherry Ginger Smash
***ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE***
Christie Pollard is a culinary instructor and CAPS certified Sommelier. She shares her enthusiasm for all things food and drink in our Food & Drink Pairing classes. She is the co-founder of Cork and Board Consulting, with chef Josie Pontarelli.
(Monday) 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EST
115 King St, London, ON N6A 1C3
Use the "click here for tickets" link above